We welcome communities to visit our operations in the EfW facilities to learn more about what we do, how we do it, why are we doing it, and the positive impacts that we bring to the communities. Currently, we open 2 EfW plants in Taiwan, and a EfW plant in Macau for visit. Please read the important information and understand the instruction before applying.
- Monday to Friday (excluding national holiday and government holidays).
- Morning session: 9:00 am ~ 12:00 pm, Afternoon session: 1:00 pm ~ 4:00 pm
- Each visit is limited to one hour briefing.
- Available for group visit only.
- At least 10 persons and not more than 40 persons in a group.
- Visitors have to follow instructions, rules and regulations during the visit.
- Visitors ﬁll out and submit application form.
- Organizer examines application form.
- Organize will inform visitors of the application’s status.
Submit your application 2 weeks before the visit. The processing of the application and approval needs at least 10 working days.
How to apply
- Download the application form, and ﬁll in all the needed info clearly.
- Fax your application form to the respective processing unit upon completion.